The specialization programs are targeted at technical and vocational training, enabling those interested in broadening their knowledge and skills in a particular area of knowledge. Such programs are offered to undergraduate degree holders, regulated by Resolution CNE/CES No.1 of June 8th, 2007, of the Ministry of Education, and grant students a specialist degree.
Holders of a degree in Medicine provided by foreign universities must comply with Resolution No. 1.832/2008 CFM (published at the Diário Oficial da União, February 25th, 2008, Section I, p. 99-100).
- Advanced diagnostic imaging techniques
- Child and Adolescent Gynecology
- Oncologic Gynecology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Neurology: movement disorders and dementia
- Preceptorship in Family and Community Medicine
- Radiology, with an emphasis on chest radiology
- Family Health (UNA-SUS)
Phone: +55 (51) 3303-8835