Phone: Number: +55 (051) 999254884
Office Phone Number: +55 (051) 3303-8751
Nursing Department - Universidade Federal de Ciências da Saúde de Porto Alegre (UFCSPA), Rua Sarmento Leite, 245 - Porto Alegre - RS - BRAZIL
Roberta Waterkemper is an Associate Professor III at the Federal University of Health Sciences of Porto Alegre/Brazil (UFCSPA). She works at the Nursing Undergraduate Program (Level 4) in Fundamentals of the Nursing Area. She is a Nurse Tutor at the Integrated Multidisciplinary Health Residency in Oncohematology and a professor at the Nursing Professional Master’s Program at UFCSPA. She holds a PhD from the Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC), with with a Sandwich Doctorate Stay at the Universidad de Barcelona /Spain. She is a Specialist Teacher Trainer in Health Nursing certified by the Health Ministry, and specialist in Health Services Management by UFSC. She holds a B.A in Nursing from UFSC (2000). She also worked as an oncology nurse for nine years in a public cancer research center of acknowledged reference in the fields of Clinical Oncology and Palliative Care.
She shares research interests in the following topics: Nursing Education, Continuing Education / Permanent / Nursing Palliative Care and Clinical Oncology.
Most Relevant Publications
- Major Extracardic Malformations among patients with congenital heart defects
- To be the shadow – Awareness of undergraduate nursing students: A case study
- Development of critical attitude in fundamentals of professional care discipline: A case study
- From ''being to the self'' to ''become to be'': on development of autonomy construction in nursing students
- Mothers' knowledge about exclusive breastfeeding
- Humanization of healthcare: perception of a nursing team in a neonatal and paediatric intensive care unit
- Nursing students' point of view on biosecurity and patient safety
- Knowledge production in a Brazilian master's degree course in nursing
- Dialogical leadership in hospitals institutions
- Palliative care: the nurses' contributions in pain assessment