+55 51 33038776
Public Health Department - Universidade Federal de Ciências da Saúde de Porto Alegre (UFCSPA) - Rua Sarmento Leite, 245 - Porto Alegre - RS - Brazil - CEP 90050-170
Daniele Botelho Vinholes has been a professor of the Public Health Department of the Universidade Federal de Ciências da Saúde de Porto Alegre since 2014. She holds a Nutrition degree from the Universidade Federal de Pelotas (2004), a Master's Degree in Epidemiology from the same university (2006) and a PhD in Epidemiology from the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (2011).
She holds experience in the area of collective health, with emphasis on epidemiology, her research interests include the following topics: epidemiology of chronic diseases, nutritional epidemiology and worker's health.
Most Relevant Publications
- Workplace staff canteen is associated with lower blood pressure among industry workers
- Association of workplace and population characteristics with prevalence of hypertension among Brazilian industry workers: a multilevel analysis
- The association between socioeconomic characteristics and consumption of food items among Brazilian industry workers
- The effect of zinc on pneumonia in children: is it really ineffective?
- Frequency of healthy eating habits measured by the 10 Steps to Healthy Eating score proposed by the Ministry of Health: Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul State, Brazil